The World Federation of Anaesthesiologists hosted its 16th World Congress of Anaesthesiology in Hong Kong in late August 2016. This is held only every 4 years and NSI were invited to talk about Nepal's AA programs.
Dr Shristi Shah, NSI anaesthesiologist, won first prize in the Education track for her poster on the e-logbooks completed as part of the AA Upgrade program. In total, NSI presented 6 e-posters about NSI 's support to the AA programs, gave an invited presentation on the AAU in the e-learning session, took part in the non-doctor anaesthesia workshop and is now represented on the WFSA Education Committee. This has provided a opportunity to share NSI's expertise globally.
Please click on the documents to download.
1. Blended Learning for Rural Anaesthesia Providers in Nepal
2. Effectiveness of Task Shifting
3. Clinical Anaesthesia Video
4. AA FEP Brochure
5. 4143 Clinical Cases and Complications
6. A Distance Blended Learning Program
7. Twelve New Anaesthsia Emergency
8. The FEP a Model for On-site Coaching